You will know how to identify identify various mobile elements using Appium
Yow will know how to work with Appium Grid
Best practices with Appium
Using Appium with TestNg, Maven, Ant, GitHub, Sauce Labs
Knowledge about various Test Automation Frameworks
Automate Mobile Applications (Native,Web & Hybrid)
How you should proceed automation frameworks using Appium
This course covers:
- Hybrid Apps, Native Apps and WebApps
- Concept of UIAutomator
- Drawbacks and Limitatiions
- Download and Configure Android on local machine
- Understanding difference between Api level and Android version
- Configuring appium on Simulator
- Downloading/Configuring Appium, Selenium from Maven/POM dependencies
- How to get Apk file, AppActivityName and AppPackage for any application
- Using Android UI Automator’sUISelector() and its functions
- Using UI Automator in Compressed layout
- Finding selected Elements
- Finding elements by text using AndroidUIAutomator commands
- Launching XML View from WebDriver
- Android key events like home, backspace, delete etc
- Web Application Testing
- All tools and concepts needs for Selenium automation
- Appium examples with multiple apps
- Appium Grid
- Preparation for Appium interview
- Integration of Jenkins with Appium for Continuous Integration
- Maven Appium
- Page Object Model
- Appium with Sauce Labs
- Appium and testng framework
- Appium with Git Repository
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- I will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE lectures for a course preview.
Enroll NOW and hop on the Appium Training program. Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to move from Manual Testing or Web Automationto Automation Testing
- Professionals working with Appium, to be expert in Appium
- Web Automaters using other tools QTP etc, and wants to switch to mobile automation jobs
- Freshers who all wants to boost there startup carrier with Appium
- Any kind of IT geeks who wish to learn Appium for mobile automation
- Software tester, QA Engineer, Test Engineers, Test Automation Engineers, QA Manager, QA Lead, Test Lead
Can I download Appium – Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Appium – Selenium for Mobile Automation Testing course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.