- Azure Fundamentals Part 1: Describe core Azure concepts
- Azure Fundamentals Part 2: Describe core Azure services
- Azure Fundamentals Part 3: Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Azure Fundamentals Part 4: Describe general security and network security features
- Azure Fundamentals Part 5: Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Azure Fundamentals Part 6: Describe Azure cost management and service level agreements
- Prerequisites for Azure administrators
Learn the basic Azure concepts you’ll need to know as an Azure administrator. Here are the learning paths in the AZ-104 Azure Administrator series:
- AZ-104: Prerequisites for Azure administrators
- AZ-104: Manage identities and governance in Azure
- AZ-104: Implement and manage storage in Azure
- AZ-104: Deploy and manage Azure compute resources
- AZ-104: Configure and manage virtual networks for Azure administrators
- AZ-104: Monitor and back up Azure resources
Complete all of the learning paths in the series if you are preparing for Exam AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam
- Anyone who is about to take the AZ-104 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam
- All IT Professionals who want to gauge their Azure Knowledge for their upcoming job interview
- Anyone who wants to take their career, and salary, to a whole new level with an Azure certification!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.