What you’ll learn
Understand recursive approaches
Understand dynamic programming
Understand divide and conquer methods
Implement 15+ algorithmic problems from scratch
Improve your problem solving skills and become a stronger developer
Section 1 – RECURSION
- what are recursion and recursive methods
- stack memory and heap memory overview
- what is stack overflow?
- Fibonacci numbers
- factorial function
- tower of Hanoi problem
Section 2 – SEARCH ALGORITHMS
- linear search approach
- binary search algorithm
Section 3 – SELECTION ALGORITHMS
- what are selection algorithms?
- how to find the k-th order statistics in O(N) linear running time?
- quickselect algorithm
- median of medians algorithm
- the secretary problem
Section 4 – BIT MANIPULATION PROBLEMS
- binary numbers
- logical operators and shift operators
- checking even and odd numbers
- bit length problem
- Russian peasant multiplication
Section 5 – BACKTRACKING
- what is backtracking?
- n-queens problem
- Hamiltonian cycle problem
- coloring problem
- knight’s tour problem
- Sudoku game
Section 6 – DYNAMIC PROGRAMMING
- what is dynamic programming?
- knapsack problem
- rod cutting problem
- subset sum problem
- Kadan’s algorithm (maximum subarray)
- longest common subsequence (LCS) problem
Section 7 – OPTIMAL PACKING
- what is optimal packing?
- bin packing problem
Section 8 – DIVIDE AND CONQUER APPROACHES
- what is the divide and conquer approach?
- dynamic programming and divide and conquer method
- how to achieve sorting in O(NlogN) with merge sort?
- the closest pair of points problem
Section 9 – COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- top interview questions (Google, Facebook and Amazon)
- anagram problem
- palindrome problem
- trapping rain water problem
- egg dropping problem
- dutch national flag problem
In each section we will talk about the theoretical background for all of these algorithms then we are going to implement these problems together from scratch in Java.
Finally, YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT THE MOST COMMON INTERVIEW QUESTIONS (Google, Microsoft, Amazon etc.)
Thanks for joining the course, let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with algorithmic problems in the main or students looking for some refresher
- Anyone preparing for programming interviews or interested in improving their problem solving skills
Can I download Recursion, Backtracking and Dynamic Programming in Java course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Recursion, Backtracking and Dynamic Programming in Java course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.