What you’ll learn
Master the DOM (document object model)
How to create elements dynamically and more – With Games and Amazing Projects to Build
Wow create real-world apps with both ES5 and ES6+
Source Code include – Build YOUR own version of the app TODAY
What you will learn…..
Course Introduction : Welcome to the course, how to guide
- Tip Calculator : Use Math to calculate a value. Get an input from the user and use it in the calculation. Update the HTML to show the final value.
- Welcome messages : Get input value and output to the screen a welcome message to the users name that is entered into the input field.
- Rock Paper Scissors Game : Who wins ??? Rock Paper Scissors. Paper > Rock > Scissors > Paper > Rock. Pick one at random – see who wins
- Functionator Function practice : Learn and explore more about functions. Select movement by key presses, run the sequence of movements. Remove movements by click on the step.
- Countdown Timer : Countdown Timer – Pick a date and see how much time is left with a dynamically updating counter. Local Storage to store end time. Time Interval and clear for website updates
- High Low Card Game : Create an interactive simple card game which the user needs to select either higher or lower guesses on the following cards using the current card as the value. Build a deck of cards array and objects construction. Create elements. Add style and CSS. Random cards. Check win/loss
- Word Finding Game : Word scrambler. Hover over the red boxes to find scrambled words. Click the one that matches the select this word value.
- Fun with the Document Object Model : clone elements – update element style and move elements. Random Color Generator. Create elements, move elements, remove elements.
- Star Rating project : Event triggers update element classes. Change styling on hover and on click. Store results and display to the user.
- Popup message : Click an element, shows modal popup message with close button. Message contents from element attributes.
- Editable Shopping List : Create Dynamic Content from input values. Add items to list, remove items from the list. Edit items inline within the list. Update list items
- Catch element game : Moving element moves quickly, try to click the element and see what happens. (it turns red) Tracking of mouse coordinates and use of requestAnimationFrame for animation.
- DOM interaction Application : Create a dynamic interactive web application to update DOM elements, add toggle classes, create new elements dynamically and remove elements. Form selection and input fields to dynamically manipulate elements.
- Google Sheet data to CSV exporter : Create CSV files for download from arrays. Create CSV for download using Google Sheet as data source. User clicks and the file will download to their computer.
- Number Guessing Game : Guess the correct number to win. Provides feedback if number was higher or lower. Takes input value.
- Card War Game : Create Deck of Cards. Create Game Players. Deal the cards. Visual Cards for player. All players turn over top card, whoever has the highest card gets all the cards. Objective is to get all the cards in the deck. Multiple Rounds Attack for enhanced gameplay, tie value playoff.
MORE CONTENT ADDED all the TIME – Can you Handle this?????????????
Step by step learning with all steps included.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- HTML and CSS coders
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.