What you’ll learn
OFDM Numerologies, 5G/6G waveforms, NOMA, OTFS, In-band Full-duplex, LiFi, mmWave, massive MIMO
The 5G New Radio Air Interface characteristics
The 5G Services, and applications in 5G
The features of the 5G network architecture
The licensed Spectrum for 5G
The 5G use cases and Performance Goals
The key building blocks of 5G Networks
The differences between 5G and the other Wireless Cellular Mobile Generations
More specifically, the covered topics in the course are listed as follows:
Introduction to 5G and beyond technology
- Course overview and the main covered topics in this training
- 5G: Introduction to 5G and beyond technology
- 5G: Massive IoT (mMTC) and Critical IoT (URLLC): Applications, Requirements, and Technologies
- 5G: Wireless communication design using MATLAB: From simulations to real hardware implementation
What is OFDM and How it works?
- OFDM: the kernel building waveform for many wireless technologies including 5G – V4
- OFDM in Details. What is it? and What are its merits/advantages & demerits/disadvantages? V4- Part 2
- Simulation of OFDM: OFDM Simulation Using Matlab Software
5G Waveforms and Multiple Access Techniques
- Overview of single-carrier and multi-carrier candidate 5G waveforms along with their Pros. & Cons. (Part-1)
- Overview of single-carrier and multi-carrier candidate 5G waveforms along with their Pros. & Cons. (Part-2)
Physical Layer of 5G NR
- The Physical Layer of 5G New Radio (5G-NR): OFDM waveform Numerologies and Service Multiplexing
Non-Orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA)
- Non-orthogonal multiple access (NOMA) for 5G Systems: Motivation, Concept, Pros & Cons
Introduction to Massive MIMO
- Massive MIMO for 5G Systems: Motivation, Concept, Pros & Cons
- OTFS waveform: A two-dimensional waveform using 2-D Fourier Transform: (Part 1)
- OTFS waveform: A two-dimensional waveform using 2-D Fourier Transform: (Part 2)
MIMO at Millimeter Wave
- mm-Wave technology for 5G and beyond systems (Part-1)
- mm-Wave technology for 5G and beyond systems (Part-2)
LiFi/ VLC- Visible light Communication
- LiFi technology (visible light communication – VLC) for 5G and beyond systems
In-Band Full-Duplex Communications
- In-Band Full-Duplex Communications
Polar Codes for Error Control and Correction in 5G
- Error Control Coding (Polar codes Introduction)
So, in summary in this course, you will learn topics such as OFDM Numerologies, 5G/6G waveforms, NOMA, OTFS, In-band Full-duplex, LiFi, mmWave, massive MIMO, etc.
======== About the Insturctor ===========
Jehad M. HAMAMREH is the Founder and Director of WISLABi/com, Editor at Researcherstore/com & RS-OJICT journal, as well as A. Professor with Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Antalya International (Bilim) University. He earned his Ph.D. degree in Telecommunication Engineering and Cyber-Systems from Medipol University. Previously, he worked as a Researcher at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Texas A&M University. He is the inventor of more than 20 Patents and has authored more than 90 peer-reviewed scientific papers along with several book chapters. His innovative patented works won the gold, silver, and bronze medals in numerous international invention contests and fairs.
His current research interests include Wireless Communication, Wireless Security, Wireless Sensing, O-RAN, 5G/6G, IoT, AI/ML, wireless physical and MAC layers security, orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM), multiple-input multiple-output systems (MIMO), advanced waveforms design, multidimensional modulation techniques, and orthogonal/non-orthogonal multiple access schemes for future wireless systems. He is a regular investigator and a referee for various scientific journals as well as a TPC member for several international conferences. He is an Editor at RS-OJICT and Frontiers in Communications and Networks.
Key Research Topics: Wireless Communication, Wireless Security, Wireless Sensing, Open RAN, 5G/6G, IoT-AI
Who this course is for:
- For all engineers working in the telecom sector
- For all researchers in the telecommunication domain
- For university engineering students interested in 5G technologies
- For tech-savvy personals from both academia and industry
Can I download Advanced Radio Access Network (RAN) Technologies – 5G and 6G course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Advanced Radio Access Network (RAN) Technologies – 5G and 6G course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.