What you’ll learn
Develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 11
Fully understand the architecture behind an Angular application and how to use it
Use the gained, deep understanding of the Angular fundamentals to quickly establish yourself as a frontend developer
Specifically you will learn:
- Which architecture Angular uses
- How to use TypeScript to write Angular applications
- All about directives and components, including the creation of custom directives/ components
- How databinding works
- All about routing and handling navigation
- What Pipes are and how to use them
- How to access the Web (e.g. RESTful servers)
- What dependency injection is and how to use it
- How to use Modules in Angular
- How to optimize your (bigger) Angular Application
- An introduction to NgRx and complex state management
- We will build a major project in this course so that you can practice all concepts
- and so much more!
Who this course is for:
- Taking this course will enable you to be amongst the first to gain a very solid understanding of Angular
How long does it takes to complete the course?There is no deadlines to begin or complete the course, you can access lifetime, You will continue to have access to the course after you complete it.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from Udemy. Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Can I download Angular – The Complete Guide (2023 Edition) course?Course has supplemental resources to their video lectures, like PDFs, design templates or source code. These resources can quickly be downloaded to your computer and viewed.
I recently purchased a Angular – The Complete Guide (2023 Edition) course, but now I have a coupon code for what i paid What can I do?If you purchased the course, with in 30 days, you can contact udemy support team. they will help you in the process of price adjustment
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.