Learn Python like a Professional Start from the basics and go all the way to creating your own applications and games
Instructed by Jose Portilla 22 hours on-demand video & 19 coding exercises
This course includes quizzes, tests, coding exercises and homework assignments as well as 3 major projects to create a Python project portfolio!
Wide variety of topics, including:
- Command Line Basics
- Installing Python
- Running Python Code
- Number Data Types
- Print Formatting
- Built-in Functions
- Debugging and Error Handling
- External Modules
- Object Oriented Programming
- File I/O
- Advanced Methods
- Unit Tests
- and much more!
What will I learn in the course?
- How to leverage the power of Python to solve tasks.
- Build games and programs that use Python libraries.
- You will be able to use Python for your own work problems or personal projects.
- You will create a portfolio of Python based projects you can share.
- Learn to use Python professionally, learning both Python 2 and Python 3!
- Create games with Python, like Tic Tac Toe and Blackjack!
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!
- Learn to use Object Oriented Programming with classes!
- Understand complex topics, like decorators.
- Understand how to use both the Jupyter Notebook and create .py files
- Get an understanding of how to create GUIs in the Jupyter Notebook system!
- Build a complete understanding of Python from the ground up!
Who this course is for?
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Intermediate Python programmers who want to level up their skills!