What you’ll learn
Understand the fundamentals of the Data Structures and Algorithms
Understand each and every concept from scratch with proper knowledge of their complexities and implementations in Python
Understand concept behind Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks & Queues, Hash tables, Trees and Graphs
Understand popular algorithms, and how to use them (Searching, Sorting and Traversal)
Improve your problem solving skills and become a confident developer for your next coding interview
Code an implementation of each data structure, so you understand how they work behind the scene
Throughout the course, we will explore the most important Data Structures and Algorithms topics step-by-step:
1. Essential Concepts
– Big O Notation
2. Data structures:
– Linked Lists (Singly Linked List, Doubly Linked List, Circular Linked List)
– Hash Tables
– Trees (Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree, AVL Trees, Red-Black Trees)
– Heaps (Binary Heaps)
– Elementary Sorting Algorithms
(Bubble Sort, Insertion Sort, Selection Sort)
– Advance Searching Algorithms
(Quick Sort, Merge Sort)
– Tree Traversal
Breadth-First Search: Level Order Traversal,
Depth First Search: PreOrder, InOrder, PostOrder
– Graph Traversal
(Breadth-First Search, Depth First Search)
4. Interview Questions
– Two Sum
– MinMax Stack
– Design Linked List
– Reverse Linked List
– Construct Binary Tree
– Invert Binary Tree
– Construct Binary Search Tree
– Detect Capital
– Reverse String
– Longest Palindromic Substring
Why this course?
- Complete course is focused on concept learning approach, you learn every concept through a logical and visual learning approach.
- Learn all important concepts in the simplest possible way with tons of examples and quizzes.
- You just need basic Python knowledge, we will cover everything step-by-step from scratch.
After completing this course you will be ready to work as an Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep with future practice and hard level question of Data Structures.
Enroll now, I will make sure you learn best about Data Structures and Algorithms.
Who this course is for:
- Students (Computer Science / Non-Computer Science) who wants to learn Data Structures and Algorithms concepts from the scratch
- Anyone who wants to strengthen their problem-solving skills
- Students who are preparing for the interviews
- Anybody who wants to switch to a product based company
- Anyone who wants to refresh their Data Structures and Algorithms concepts
Can I download Data Structures and Algorithms Python: The Complete Bootcamp course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Data Structures and Algorithms Python: The Complete Bootcamp course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.