What you’ll learn
Learn about Django Apps, Templates, Models & Migrations.
Understanding Django Authentication System, Foreign Key Concept
Learn 4 Important Pillars to Deploy (git, GitHub, Heroku, Heroku CLI)
Writing URLS, Views and Models
Functionality for Registration, Login, and Logout
Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
Usage of Django Messages and Forms
Integrating Crispy Form to improve Registration Functionality
Learn about MVT (Model, View Template)
Implement CRUD Functionality. (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
Throughout this course you will learn about:
- Development Environment Set-up. (Libraries, Extensions, IDE’s, Virtualenv)
- Django Flow & File Structure
- Django URLs, Views, and Templates
- Models and SQLite3 Database
- Set-up Static files and Media files Structure. (CSS, JS, Images)
- Work with Administration Panel
- Work with Forms and Fields
- Writing Function-Based Views
- Messages and Notification.
- Django Authentication System
- Functionality for Registration, Login, and Logout
- Integrating Crispy Form to improve Registration Functionality
- Understanding Restrictions – Page, Header
- Relationship Between Models (Task & User)
- Understanding Foreign Key Concept – ManyToMany Relationship, OneToOne Relationship
- Working with Django Security Updates
- 4 Important Pillars to Deploy (git, GitHub, Heroku, Heroku CLI)
- Working with GitHub Repository
- Understanding the working of requirements txt and .gitignore
- Working with Django Environ (Django Environment Variable)
- Push project from Local System to GitHub
- Working with Django Heroku (STATICROOT, WSGI, gunicorn)
- Working with Heroku CLI
- Handling WSGI with gunicorn
- Hiding Secret Key, DEBUG, Allowed Host, Database Information
- Working with Django Security and Database Updates
After completing this course you will be ready to work on beginner’s projects as Intern, Fresher, or Freelancer and you will also be able to implement everything yourself! Most importantly you will be ready to divide deep for the big available scope with Django in the future.
Enroll now and I will make sure you learn best about Django!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking for a beginner’s guide to Django
Can I download Django A-Z: Build & Deploy Web Project With Python & Django course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Django A-Z: Build & Deploy Web Project With Python & Django course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.