What you’ll learn
Master Machine Learning on Python & R
Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
Make accurate predictions
Make powerful analysis
Make robust Machine Learning models
Create strong added value to your business
Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
Handle specific topics like Reinforcement Learning, NLP and Deep Learning
Handle advanced techniques like Dimensionality Reduction
Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
Build an army of powerful Machine Learning models and know how to combine them to solve any problem
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
- Part 1 – Data Preprocessing
- Part 2 – Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression
- Part 3 – Classification: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Part 4 – Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering
- Part 5 – Association Rule Learning: Apriori, Eclat
- Part 6 – Reinforcement Learning: Upper Confidence Bound, Thompson Sampling
- Part 7 – Natural Language Processing: Bag-of-words model and algorithms for NLP
- Part 8 – Deep Learning: Artificial Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks
- Part 9 – Dimensionality Reduction: PCA, LDA, Kernel PCA
- Part 10 – Model Selection & Boosting: k-fold Cross Validation, Parameter Tuning, Grid Search, XGBoost
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any data analysts who want to level up in Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not satisfied with their job and who want to become a Data Scientist.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.
How long does it takes to complete the course?There is no deadlines to begin or complete the course, you can access lifetime, You will continue to have access to the course after you complete it.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from Udemy. Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Can I download Machine Learning A-Z™: AI, Python & R + ChatGPT Bonus  course?Course has supplemental resources to their video lectures, like PDFs, design templates or source code. These resources can quickly be downloaded to your computer and viewed.
I recently purchased a Machine Learning A-Z™: AI, Python & R + ChatGPT Bonus  course, but now I have a coupon code for what i paid What can I do?If you purchased the course, with in 30 days, you can contact udemy support team. they will help you in the process of price adjustment
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.