Learn key SQL concepts such as how to create database objects, write effective queries and many more
Instructed by Durga Viswanatha Raju Gadiraju 9.5 hours on-demand video, 13 articles & 3 downloadable resources
What you’ll learn
Setup Postgres Database using Docker
Connect to Postgres using different interfaces such as psql, SQL Workbench, Jupyter with SQL magic etc.
Understand utilities to load the data
Performing CRUD or DML Operations
Writing basic SQL Queries such as filtering, joins, aggregations, sorting etc
Creating tables, constraints and indexes
Different partitioning strategies while creating tables
Using pre-defined functions provided by Postgresql
Writing advanced SQL queries using analytic functions
Who this course is for:
- College students and entry level professionals to get hands on expertise with respect to SQL to be prepared for the interviews.
- Experienced application developers to understand key aspects of Databases to improve their productivity.
- Data Engineers and Data Warehouse Developers to understand the relevance of SQL and other key concepts.
- Testers to improve their query writing abilities to validate data in the tables as part of running their test cases.
- Business Analysts to write ad-hoc queries to understand data better or troubleshoot data quality issues.
- Any other hands on IT Professional who want to improve their query writing and tuning capabilities.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.