The exams were compiled by an experienced team of Power Platform professionals whom have all passed the official exams. The test covers all the latest domains and sub-domains as published in the candidate bulletin including:
- Understand the business value of Power Platform
- Understand the Core Components of Power Platform
- Demonstrate the business value of Power BI
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Apps
- Demonstrate the business value of Microsoft Flow
Three practice tests allow you the flexibility to attempt one exam early-on during your exam-preparation to adjust your focus-areas and cut down on study time. The two remaining exams can be used to prove your readiness to take the official exam. Or you can just use all three in whatever way suits your preparation workflow.
This is the perfect tool to assess your readiness, and find those one or two areas that you can study in the days before taking the test.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone pursuing the Microsoft Certified Power Platform Fundamentals certification
- Anyone interested in learning more about the Microsoft Power Platform including Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI
Can I download Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900 Practice Exams course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals PL-900 Practice Exams course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.