DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals Exam tests your foundational knowledge of core data concepts and how they are implemented using Microsoft Azure data services.
DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals Exam can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based certifications like Azure Database Administrator Associate or Azure Data Engineer Associate, but it’s not a prerequisite for any of them.
Helps you establish your knowledge of:
- Core data concepts
- Working with relational data on Azure
- Working with non-relational data on Azure
- Working with an analytics workload on Azure
Skills measured in DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals:
- Describe core data concepts (15-20%)
- Describe how to work with relational data on Azure (25-30%)
- Describe how to work with non-relational data on Azure (25-30%)
- Describe an analytics workload on Azure (25-30%)
Who this course is for:
- You want to learn the fundamentals of cloud computing with Microsoft Azure
- You want to get Microsoft Azure Certification – DP-900 Azure Data Fundamentals
Can I download [NEW] DP-900: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The [NEW] DP-900: Azure Data Fundamentals Certification course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.