What you’ll learn
OneDrive basics and fundamentals
How to upload files to OneDrive
How to download files from OneDrive
How to create folders in OneDrive
How to copy files in OneDrive
How to share files from OneDrive
Why take this course?
- It’s simple, practical and full of real world examples
- To boost your productivity when working from home
- To learn about one of the most important tools in Microsoft 365
- To increase your online collaboration and productivity
- To understand how you can leverage on OneDrive when working on projects
- So you can keep your files backed up, safe and secure
- So you can share files with confidence
°°If you already made up your mind about taking this course just click on the “Buy Now” button at the top, right hand side.°° If not, keep reading about this agile course udemy.
Why take this course and not another one?
- It will give you a full understanding of what you really need to know about OneDrive
- It was created by a Senior Project Manager who has deployed OneDrive and Microsoft 365 for tens of thousands of people
- I will share with you how you can make the most out of OneDrive and why it’s my preferred choice compared to any other online file storage/sharing provider such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, etc.
- You will understand how OneDrive leverages on the power of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem as whole
- You will learn how easy it is to use OneDrive and how you can use it when working remotely or from home
How will this help you?
- You will be able to work, collaborate and maximize your productivity when using OneDrive
- You will go more confident to a job that requires regular use of OneDrive and/or digital collaboration. Both important skills in the modern world!
- After completing this course you will get a OneDrive Certification (Certificate of Completion) which you can include in your CV or resume.
Who is behind this course?
A OneDrive and Microsoft 365 Expert. Also a serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager and MBA (x2) who founded The Agile Knowledge Base & also wrote The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn the fundamentals and essentials of OneDrive
- People who would like to be able to leverage on the power of technology when working on projects and sharing files that require digital collaboration
- Those ready to embrace working remotely and working from home
- Those who want to add a Microsoft Certification to their CV or resume
- Those keen to expand their OneDrive knowledge and skills
- Those needing to easily share and work on files with others without having to email attachments back and forth
This course is not suitable for:
- People already familiar with OneDrive, how it works and how to use it
- OneDrive experts or advanced users
°°If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now” and we’ll be in touch soon.°°
What’s New (Latest Course Updates)
- General improvements and enhancements
- Added new examples and demos
- Included a lecture on using OneDrive in a mobile device
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn more about OneDrive
- People who want to use OneDrive for work or even for personal use
Can I download OneDrive Essentials for the workplace -OneDrive Fundamentals course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The OneDrive Essentials for the workplace -OneDrive Fundamentals course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.