What you’ll learn
Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
What’s inside the course?
- The “What”, “Why” and “How”
- React Basics (Base features, syntax and concepts)
- Managing state with class-based components and React Hooks
- How to output lists and conditional content
- Styling of React components
- A deep dive into the internals of React and advanced component features
- How to access Http content from within React apps (AJAX)
- Redux, Redux, Redux … from basics to advanced!
- Forms and form validation in React apps
- An introduction to unit testing
- An introduction to Next.js
- React app deployment instructions
- …and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who’s interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
How long does it takes to complete the course?There is no deadlines to begin or complete the course, you can access lifetime, You will continue to have access to the course after you complete it.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from Udemy. Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Can I download React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course?Course has supplemental resources to their video lectures, like PDFs, design templates or source code. These resources can quickly be downloaded to your computer and viewed.
I recently purchased a React – The Complete Guide (incl Hooks, React Router, Redux) course, but now I have a coupon code for what i paid What can I do?If you purchased the course, with in 30 days, you can contact udemy support team. they will help you in the process of price adjustment
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.