What you’ll learn
Becoming familiar with Serverless Framework
Authentication and Authorization in Microservices
Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
Developing applications that can effortlessly handle an extreme scale
Software Development with NodeJS
REST API Development
Data Persistence (DynamoDB)
Microservices loose communication using Message Queues (SQS)
In this course, you will learn how to develop reliable and scalable Serverless applications, following the microservices architecture. This course will be 100% hands-on, and you will be developing a real-world application;
- REST API and CRUD endpoints (AWS Lambda, API Gateway)
- Data persistence (AWS DynamoDB)
- Message Queues for cross-service communication (AWS SQS)
- Scheduled event triggers (AWS EventBridge)
- Cloud stack management (AWS CloudFormation)
- Object storage on the cloud (AWS S3)
- Email notifications (AWS SES)
- Authentication and Authorization (Lambda Authorizer)
- Data validation and error handling
- … much more
Besides that, you will get hands-on experience with some of the most popular and useful services on the AWS platform. Demand for AWS experts is continuously on the rise, as AWS holds the biggest stake amongst all cloud providers.
If you are a hobbyist or professional developer with basic back-end development knowledge and want to dive into Serverless or Microservices architecture, this course is for you. Basic JavasScript/Node.js background is recommended, but not mandatory.
Join me today to learn one of the hottest skills in 2020.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn more about Serverless Architecture and Serverless Framework
- Developers who want to learn how to work with the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud
- Developers who want to develop a real-world, reliable and scalable, application from zero to production
- Developers who want to learn best-practices when developing Lambda functions
Can I download Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Serverless Framework Bootcamp: Node.js, AWS & Microservices course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.