Applications-oriented instruction on signal processing and digital signal processing (DSP) using MATLAB and Python codes
Instructed by Mike X Cohen 12.5 hours on-demand video, 13 articles & 1 downloadable resource.
What you’ll learn
Understand commonly used signal processing tools
Design, evaluate, and apply digital filters
Clean and denoise data
Know what to look for when something isn’t right with the data or the code
Improve MATLAB or Python programming skills
Know how to generate test signals for signal processing methods
*Fully manually corrected English captions!
Who this course is for:
- Students in a signal processing or digital signal processing (DSP) course
- Scientific or industry researchers who analyze data
- Developers who work with time series data
- Someone who wants to refresh their knowledge about filtering
- Engineers who learned the math of DSP and want to learn about implementations in software
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.