What you’ll learn
How the web works and how to get started as a web developer
Learn web development in 100 days (optional – you can also pick a different pace)
Build websites, web apps and web services (and understand what these “things” are)
Build backend processes with NodeJS, Express & SQL + NoSQL databases
Add advanced features like user authentication, file upload or database queries to websites
Here’s a summary of the key concepts we’ll explore as part of this course:
- How the web works
- Understand how HTML documents are structured and how HTML elements are used correctly
- Learn core CSS concepts like the box model, flexbox, positioning, units and much more
- Explore advanced CSS concepts like building responsive websites, layouts, custom CSS properties, CSS grid & more
- Build tons of projects (e.g. a Tic-Tac-Toe browser game) to practice and fully understand all these technologies
- Dive into backend development with NodeJS & ExpressJS
- Learn what NodeJS is and how it works
- Build basic backend-driven websites with advanced concepts like dynamic routing or dynamic templates
- Learn how to work with databases – SQL & NoSQL (and what that is)
- Practice how to use SQL / NoSQL with NodeJS & Express
- Dive into advanced concepts like authentication, website security, coding patterns, file uploads, user input validation and so much more!
- Again: Build plenty of projects (e.g. a complete online shop, from the ground up!) to practice all advanced concepts as well
- Learn how to use third-party packages and services (e.g. Stripe for payments) in your websites
- Move on to more specialized, advanced concepts like building REST APIs
- And so much more – simply check out the full curriculum to get a complete list!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner & advanced web development students
- Students who have absolutely no web development experience and want to become web developers
- Experienced web developers who need a comprehensive reference or want to dive into more advanced topics as well as refresh the basics
- All students that are interested in exploring the many course examples and exercises
How long does it takes to complete the course?There is no deadlines to begin or complete the course, you can access lifetime, You will continue to have access to the course after you complete it.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from Udemy. Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Can I download 100 Days Of Code – 2023 Web Development Bootcamp course?Course has supplemental resources to their video lectures, like PDFs, design templates or source code. These resources can quickly be downloaded to your computer and viewed.
I recently purchased a 100 Days Of Code – 2023 Web Development Bootcamp course, but now I have a coupon code for what i paid What can I do?If you purchased the course, with in 30 days, you can contact udemy support team. they will help you in the process of price adjustment
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.