What you’ll learn
You will learn everything about public cloud services
You will create and use most popular Azure cloud services
You will learn the industry standard way of building and deploying software using CICD pipelines of your DTAP environment on Azure DevOps
You will build and deploy ReactJs and SpringBoot app on Azure cloud in an automated process
You will learn to debug, troubleshoot and monitor your application in real time
You will learn to see the code quality using SonarQube and fix the issues
Following are the topics you will learn in this course
1. What is On-Premise Infrastructure
2. What is Public cloud
3. Why do we need public cloud
4. Different types of cloud service providers in the market
5. Different cloud models like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
6. Analogy with real-world example
7. Different types of Azure cloud services
8. How to create a free Azure portal account
9. Various services on Azure portal
10. Azure cloud concepts like Subscription, Resource group, Virtual machines, App service, Storage account, Databases, and much more.
11. Setting up Azure DevOps organization, projects
12. Overview of different components of AzureDevOps dashboard
13. Creating an azure App Service and using it
14. Creating Azure MySQL and using it
15. Monitoring and Log debugging using Application Insight
16. Continuous Integration pipeline with AzureDevOps
17. Continuous Deployment pipeline with AzureDevOps
18. Different Git commands
19. Testing the application end to end
20. How to request access to use pipelines using free account
21. DTAP way of build and deployment
22. Pull request process and code deployment to production
23. Code quality checks using SonarQube
24. Configure custom to domain to Azure App Service
25. You will get the source code for React and SpringBoot applications.
26. You will learn to see the code quality using SonarQube and fix the issues
27. You will learn to delete all the Azure resources to avoid cost
28. You will learn to use Azure cost calculator to calculate the estimated cost for your infrastructure
29. You do not have to have any prior knowledge of any of these topics
30. And much more…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the industry way of building and deploying software to production in a controlled automated way.
- Anyone who wants to learn the CICD, DevOps way of working using the most popular cloud service i.e Azure
- Anyone who wants to learn the industry standard way of code quality checks, pull request process and deployment to production
Can I download Automate ReactJs & SpringBoot CICD Pipelines on AzureDevOps course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Automate ReactJs & SpringBoot CICD Pipelines on AzureDevOps course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.