What you’ll learn
You will learn each and every feature of Elastic Beanstalk Environments
You will understand the Rolling Updates & Deployments concepts in detail and implement them.
You will learn each and every configuration item of Elastic Beanstalk.
You will master the Continous Integration & Continuous Delivery concepts using AWS Developer Tools like CodeCommit, CodeBuild & CodePipeline
You will learn using EB CLI and many CLI commands
You will build the custom platforms – very advanced section in Elastic Beanstalk.
You will also build packer templates for creating AWS AMI’s (Machine Images)
You will master the load balancers (Classic, Application & Network load balancers)
You will learn Full Stack Application Deployments end to end which covers CloudFront, Static Website on S3 & Route53
You will also implement Continous Integration & Continous Delivery for Full Stack Applications
You will learn to create a VPC matches the realtime architectural designs in relation with Elastic Beanstalk.
You will understand about RDS Databases and its patterns of deployment in combination with Elastic Beanstalk.
02. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – First Steps
03. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Environment Features
05. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Instances & Capacity
06. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Load Balancers
07. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Rolling Updates & Deployments
08. Full Stack Application Deployments
09. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – CICD Continuous Integration & Continous Delivery
10. Full Stack Application – CICD Continuous Integration & Continous Delivery
11. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – EB CLI
12. AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Custom Platforms
Each of my courses come with
- Amazing Hands-on Step By Step Learning Experiences
- Real Implementation Experience
- Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone planning to start their cloud journey, this can be the first step for them.
- Developers who want to start their first cloud journey
- System Engineers or Infrastructure engineers who want to better understand the deployment process with AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Technologists who want to implement Continuous Integration and Continuos Delivery/Deployment process (CI/CD) in AWS.
- AWS Architects who are interested in building advanced custom platforms
Can I download AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Master Class|Hands On Learning! course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Master Class|Hands On Learning! course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.