We are not going to discuss any concepts here, rather, you have to solve practice questions for the CKA exam based on the curriculum provided here:
Cluster Architecture, Installation, and Configuration (25%)
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC). – “Authorization”
- Use kubeadm to install a basic cluster.
- Manage a highly available Kubernetes cluster.
- Provision underlying infrastructure to deploy a Kubernetes cluster.
- Perform a version upgrade on a Kubernetes cluster using kubeadm.
- Implement etcd backup and restore. – “Back Up a Cluster”, “Restore a Cluster”
Workloads and Scheduling (15%)
- Understand deployments and how to perform rolling update and rollbacks. – “ReplicaSet Controller”, “Deployment Controller,” “Update and Rollback”, and “Deployment Strategies”
- Use ConfigMaps and Secrets to configure applications.
- Know how to scale applications.
- Understand the primitives used to create robust, self-healing, application deployments.
- Understand how resource limits can affect Pod scheduling. – “Resource Requests”
- Awareness of manifest management and common templating tools. – “Helm”, “Kustomize”
Services and Networking (20%)
- Understand host networking configuration on the cluster nodes.
- Understand connectivity between Pods.
- Understand ClusterIP, NodePort, and LoadBalancer service types and endpoints.
- Know how to use Ingress controllers and Ingress resources.
- Know how to configure and use CoreDNS.
- Choose an appropriate container network interface plugin.
- Understand storage classes and persistent volumes.
- Understand volume mode, access modes, and reclaim policies for volumes. – “Access Modes”, “Claiming a Persistent Volume”
- Understand persistent volume claims primitive. – “Claiming a Persistent Volume”
- Know how to configure applications with persistent storage. – “Persistent Volume”
- Evaluate cluster and node logging.
- Understand how to monitor applications. – “Auto-scaling”, “kubectl”
- Manage container stdout and stderr logs. – Logging
- Troubleshoot application failure. – Basic logging, “kubectl”
- Troubleshoot cluster component failure.
- Troubleshoot networking. – “kubectl”
Who this course is for:
- System Administrators
- DevOps Professionals
- Application Developers
Can I download Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) 2021 – Mock Exams course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) 2021 – Mock Exams course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.