What you’ll learn
Experiment confidently, and have fun with coding.
Understand the common, foundation level concepts that apply in most programming languages before you go on to learn the syntax.
Open up a whole new world of digital creativity!
Get ready to learn:
- Coding is something we already do everyday!
- Coding in programming languages is something you CAN achieve
- If you can read and write, you can code!
We’ll answer questions like:
- What is code, and why do we need it?
- Why are there so many coding languages?
- What’s the difference between coding and programming?
- What’s the difference between front end and back end coding?
- Is coding a science or an art?
And we’ll introduce you to common coding concepts like:
- How code runs
- Pseudo code
- Common data types
- Arithmetic & operators
- Control flow
- Storing data
Get ready to code your first app!
- Plan the app in pseudo code
- Code a proof of concept in Scratch!
- Code a Minimum Viable Product in Python
- We’ll help you get setup in both Scratch and Python for the first time, and help you every step of the way. By the end of the course you’ll be confident enough to keep coding in Scratch and Python on your own
- As you transition from Scratch into Python, we’ll help you to see that moving from a highly visual coding language (perfect to get started), into a much more powerful text based language (used by companies like LinkedIn and Google), isn’t scary at all! In fact, we think you’ll love it 🙂
Move on from this course to discover the second course in the ‘Coding for Beginners’ series:- Coding for Beginners 2 – Get Started With Web Development!
Coding for Beginners has been created by Applause Interactive in the UK, and we believe in quality learning. Rest assured, this course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back.
So what are you waiting for?
Let’s unleash your creative potential, have some fun, and build some valuable digital skills for work and life! See you inside…
Who this course is for:
- Write your first ever lines of code!
- Take this course if you are completely new to computer coding, and curious about what it is, how it works, and whether you could enjoy coding as a hobby or work skill.
- This course is not suitable for experienced programmers, who already understand the fundamentals of computer coding.
Can I download Coding for Beginners 1: You Can Learn to Code! course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Coding for Beginners 1: You Can Learn to Code! course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.