What you’ll learn
Edit an entire video from beginning to end, using professional and efficient techniques in DaVinci Resolve 16
By the end of the course, you’ll have edited your own short documentary using either the supplied footage (video clips, photos, graphics, music, etc.), or your own footage!
Start a project with the right settings for any type of video, from any camera.
Edit your videos, and make them more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
Export and save your videos for HD playback in DaVinci Resolve 16
Design clean and professional titles for you videos.
Add motion to your titles, photos, and videos… making them more visually interesting.
Color correct your video to fix issues with white balance and exposure.
Add a feeling to your video with color grading in DaVinci Resolve 16
Apply visual effects to your videos to make them look better.
Edit green screen footage and, add backgrounds that actually look good.
This course will cover everything you need to know to start video editing, including:
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
BONUS 1: As a bonus, you’ll receive supplemental video and audio clips to practice with while I teach you with.
BONUS 2: Moreover, you will get access to more than 3 hours of tutorials on how to create whiteboard animation videos in Videoscribe.
By the end of this course, your confidence as a video editor will soar, and you’ll have a thorough understanding of how to use DaVinci Resolve 16 for fun or as a career opportunity.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Phil & Kashif
Who this course is for:
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST FREE video editing application, i.e. DaVinci Resolve 16
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with DaVinci Resolve 16
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened DaVinci Resolve (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with DaVinci Resolve 16, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.
Can I download DaVinci Resolve 15, 16 & 17 Complete Video Editing Course course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The DaVinci Resolve 15, 16 & 17 Complete Video Editing Course course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.