This practice series is designed for all you enthusiasts willing to crack the Professinoal level certification exams of AWS.
The test series covers all the core capabilities of AWS: Devops Engineering on AWS, Compute, Networking, Database, Storage, Load balancing, Auto Scaling, Disaster Recovery and many more. This is inline with the course preparation and i have used myself to clear Professional level AWS certifications. I want to help students preparing for the exam with my experience and learning to get the extra edge and confidence before the certificate exam. Please feel free to write a review so that i can serve you better. This test series will definitely test your preparation and help you fill in the gaps. Are you ready for it ?
Abilities Validated by the Certification
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Who this course is for:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrators and Developers who are planning to take the AWS DevOps Engineer Professional exam
- Professionals who want to deepen their knowledge in AWS
- Students wanting to pass the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional (DOP-C01) exam
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.