Learn the key MATLAB programming skills that separate experts from novices: debugging, functions, and visualization
Instructed by Mike X Cohen 11 hours on-demand video & 1 article.
What you’ll learn
Introduction to MATLAB
How to write scripts and functions
Visualize data in 2D and 3D
Develop your programming style
Think like a programmer
Find and fix bugs!
Learn the most common coding mistakes and how to avoid them
Strategies for planning and organizing your code
Who this course is for:
- Students who need MATLAB for courses
- Scientists who need MATLAB for research
- Someone who will use MATLAB as a tool to understand math or engineering principles
- Experienced programmers who are new to MATLAB
- Anyone interested in learning about programming!
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.