What you’ll learn
The Keyboard layout and major and minor scales
Chords and Inversions to help you write your own music from scratch!
Major and Minor chord progressions
Learn how to write memorable melodies and melodic tunes to make your songs really stand out from the crowd
Learn how to write Bass Parts that give your music more rhythm
How to Analyse music theory in electronic tracks that you can use for new ideas for your own songs
Modes and other scales to help add some interesting elements into your music
Improve at Music Theory in General
What is this Music Theory course all about?
In this Music Theory course will cover such topics as:
• Major scales,
• Minor scales
• Major chords
• Minor chords
• Diminished chords
• Chord progressions
• Relative majors
• Relative minors
• Song analyse
• Deconstructed several tracks
• Writing a song from a drum beat
• How to write a song from a chord progression
• How to write a song from a melody
• How to write melodies
• How to write harmonies
• How to work out keys and scales
• Pentatonic scales
• And more.
What you’ll learn in this course will make you a better at music production, and improve your songwriting abilities in any Digital Audio Workstations!
Learn to love music theory and creating electronic music with these easy to learn techniques!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Who this course is for:
- Those with basic music production and composing skills who wish to improve at music theory
- Experienced electronic producers who want to advance at music theory
- New and experienced electronic music producers who want to deepen their knowledge
- Those interested in creating their own music or being better at music production
- Band members who want to learn how to write their own music
Can I download Music Theory for Electronic Producers – The Complete Course! course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Music Theory for Electronic Producers – The Complete Course! course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.