Build fullstack React.js applications with Node.js, Express.js & MongoDB (MERN) with this project-focused course.
Instructed by Maximilian Schwarzmüller 18.5 hours on-demand video, 20 articles & 235 downloadable resources
What you’ll learn
Learn how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS, Express & MongoDB
Build an entire project from scratch!
Refresh the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
Learn how to implement Authentication & Authorization
Add File Upload to ReactJS + Node/ Express Applications
In detail, this course offers:
- Brief refreshers on the core technologies (React, Node, Express, MongoDB)
- Project sections for each technology where the theoretic knowledge is applied
- Detailed theory about the MERN stack and the different ways of combining the technologies
- A complete course project where all the technologies come together into one application
- File (image) upload in both React.js (sending the file) and Node/ Express (receiving the file)
- User authentication (signup + login)
- User authorization (controlling access to certain resources)
- Detailed deployment instructions – including different ways of deploying the application
- Tons of quizzes and extra resources!
What are the requirements for taking this course?
- NO prior MERN stack knowledge is required
- Basic React.js knowledge is strongly recommended – a refresher is provided as part of the course but this course is NOT meant to teach React from the ground up
- Basic Node + Express knowledge is recommended but not a must-have
Who this course is for:
- Developers who got basic React knowledge and now want to build a fullstack app
- Advanced React developers who are interested in connecting React apps to Node/ Express
- Node/ Express developers who want to learn how to add a modern frontend to their backend
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.