What you’ll learn
Snowflake architecture in detail.
How data processing happens in snowflake.
Secure data sharing in snowflake.
Understand different caching layers in snowflake.
Continues data load using snowpipe.
Clustering tables in snowflake and how it works under the hood.
Load data and unload data from AWS , GOOGLE and AZURE cloud
Loading unstructured data.
Snowflake internal stage and external stages.
Snowflake data sampling and its importance.
Detail overview about, snowflake clone , failsafe and data retention.
Unique features of Snowfalke ( time travel , undrop , table swap)
Scheduling using Tasks
Streams in snowflake
Best practices in snowflake
Snowpro certification compatible.
The course is broadly divided into 3 modules,
Lectures ————>: 38
Real time Demos—–>: 11
- This module will concretize snowflake fundamental concepts and architecture.
- By the end of this module you will be having very strong foundation about snowflake.
Lectures ————>: 46
Real time Demos—–>: 31
- In this module i will walk you through, different techniques and options to load and unload datain snowflake.
- By the end of this module, you will be having great confidence in using COPY command anddifferent data processing objects in snowflake.
Lectures ————>: 45
Real time Demos—–>: 35
- In this module, we closely evaluate important features of snowflake.
- This module helps you to understand, how each feature works under the hood.
- Through this knowledge you will be in a better position to decide, when to use the feature and when not to use the snowflake features.
High level overview of all modules with sections details is given below,
> Snowflake environment setup.
> Snowflake architecture.
> Snowflake caching , micro-partitions, clusters.
> Snowflake clustering deep dive.
> Snowflake virtual warehouse layer.
> Performance tuning and DB characteristics.
> Loading data in snowflake.
> Loading data using internal stage.
> Load data from aws s3.
> Load data from google gcs.
> Load data from Azure.
> Copy command options.
> Working with copy command.
> Loading unstructured data
> Snowpipe in snowflake.
> Data sharing in snowflake.
> Time travel.
> Fail safe.
> Clone feature.
> Data sampling.
> Tasks in snowflake.
> Streaming in snowflake.
> Continuous data load.
> Materialized views.
Who this course is for:
- Developers planning to learn snowflake database.
- Architects who want to understand best practices followed while using snowflake database.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.