System Design Components – What tools do you need to design your system?
System Design Components Choice – Which database to use when?
System Design Framework – How do you standardize a framework that you can use to design any system?
Real-life case studies
You will benefit from this course if:
- You have a genuine interest in improving your system design skills
- You are building a new startup and need to solidify your system design concepts
- You are building a new system from scratch at your workplace and you are looking for guidance
Below is an overview of the system design framework you will learn through this course:
- System Design Goals
- Functional Requirements (Features)
- Non-Functional Requirements (Scale, Latency, Availability, Security, Reliability)
- Traffic & Capacity Estimates
- Choice of Database
- High-Level Design
- Bottlenecks & tradeoffs
- Product Metrics (HEART)
Hope you will enjoy this course!
Who this course is for:
- Those looking to hone their system design skills (All Levels)
Can I download System Design Foundations & Case Studies course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The System Design Foundations & Case Studies course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.