From beginners to skills needed for Data Analyst or Desktop Specialist certifications. Tableau 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
Instructed by Phillip Burton 15 hours on-demand video, 2 practice tests & 22 articles, 9 downloadable resources
After completing the course, you will…
Download for free and install and run the full version of Tableau Public, the BI and analysis software.
Be able to create analyses, such as line charts, stacked bar charts, or geographic analyses using maps.
You will also be able to show an overview using dashboards, and tell a story using storyboards.
You will be able to format numbers and dates, and add labels, tooltips and animation.
You can also become used to more advanced features, such as Calculated Fields, Parameters and Hierarchies.
You will, with some experience, have the knowledge to take (and pass) the Tableau Qualified Associate certification.
Who this course is for:
- This reporting course is meant for anyone who has no prior experience of Tableau. It’s also for you if you have used it, but never designed a report.
- It’s great if you have created analyses in other reporting tools, such as Microsoft Access, WebI, SSRS or Yellowfin, but it not essential. If you have, then it will be another string to your bow.
- No prior experience in reporting tools is required.
- This course is probably not for you if you always know how to use Tableau and know how to create reports, although we will be looking at some more advanced topics.
- Tableau Desktop – A Complete Introduction
- Tableau -Data Science From Zero to Hero + Certification
- Practical Data Analysis – SQL & Tableau with Real Projects