What you’ll learn
How to use Google G Suite
The basics of how to set up, format and manage your data – information is more easily digestible in an organised presentation.
The essential formulas to manage and understand your data – add, subtract, sum, average.
How to best control team members contributions when working on a collaboration to ensure a successful outcome.
How to organise and present data professionally.
Short cuts that will improve your workflow.
What can you do with Gmail?
- Explore how to clean up your inbox
- Automation with labels and filters
- How to organize and keep your inbox and emails clean
- Online anywhere access
- Store chat messages and video conferencing
- Security of Data
- Hassle-free document sharing
- Share to drive to avoid large file limits in emails
- Easy to transfer and connect files from G Suite
- Works well with other G Suite products
- Gmail productivity and email management
- Great uptime
- Security and 2 step verification options.
- Tips on resources and settings
- Different screen view options
- Filter emails to help find and organize
- Easy to create templates and canned responses.
- Email productivity tips to do more
- This is a COMPLETE Gmail Course
By the end of this course, you will have learnt all the secrets of Gmail and save hours a week with the productivity shortcuts. We look at how to reply to mail faster with Canned Responses
- How to make new entries in your calendar – a step by step process.
- How to open and operate new and multiple calendars – such as having a separate home calendar and work calendar.
- How to share calendars with other G Suite users – on either a view-only or edit as well.
- How to set up goals.
- How to setup reminders – once-off or repeating reminders.
- How to setup tasks – tracking, once-off tasks or tasks that repeat at specified intervals.
- How to use drive – the basics and purpose fo Google Drive.
- How to share folders and files with other G Suite users.
- How to share folders and files with other non-G Suite users.
- How to customize the look of your shared drives.
- How to establish the various security settings on folders and files so that you’re in control of what other users can see, do and edit.
The best thing about Google Docs is how people actually want to use it – easy to get started with and very flexible in how you use it. The Google Docs section is designed to help you learn more about Google Docs – sharing tips and tricks. Loaded with examples allowing you to decide how you want to use it.
Many students often ask how to improvise their workflow – how to save time and use docs more effectively – this section is designed to answer those questions as well as open the door to some amazing functionality that you might not have known about.
What can you do with Google Docs?
- With Google Docs, you can create and edit text documents right in your web browser
- Nothing to install – no special software is required.
- Perfect for collaboration with others – you can even work on the same doc at the same time.
- You can see others changes instantly
- Access the content across computers – anytime you want anywhere with internet access. If you travel or use multiple devices this is the ideal way to go.
- Works the way people work in the real world
- Version control, don’t worry about lost changes or edits – also great for major revisions. Trackback to old versions and changes – taking away the stress.
- Add and remove collaborators with ease, comment, share ideas and work together.
- Make changes in real-time that others can see and comment on.
- Easy to learn with the familiarity of other similar applications.
- Free to use
- Import and export DOCs to multiple formats.
- Security of locking your content and only allowing access to those who you provide access to.
- Ready-made templates that you can open and update to customize for any occasion.
- Easy editing options that simply make sense
- All the styling options you would expect
- Easy to insert footnotes
- Images will wow you, so many options to quickly bring relevant images without having to leave your document.
- Add headers and footers – with options
- Create a one-click table of contents for your content – update as needed
- Even an offline mode – in case no internet connection is available
- Addons and shortcuts to do even more with ease.
- Works seamlessly with other G Suite Apps
- Easy Web Publishing and Sharing
Google Sheets is a free, secure and powerful spreadsheet application that enables anyone to organise, extract, analyse and manage data in a collaborative or individual environment across devices. You will learn formulas, methods and logic that you will be able to use in either Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
Create beautiful spreadsheets with step by step guides.
Anyone looking to keep their figure work safe and secure in an environment that they can access anywhere without having to install any software.
Sheets is the perfect app for managing your personal budget, small business inventory or managing a global sales team because it scales.
This course is for you if you’ve never worked with Sheets or similar programs such as MS Excel. We start at the beginning, get you comfortable with the fundamentals and then build on that foundation as we guide you through the advanced features of this application.
Sheets is a free, no installation required app that is designed to capture, managed, analyse and interrogate numbers and data.
Because Google Sheets is cloud-based you don’t need expensive storage options and you can access them from home or work or on vacation.
Sheets is ideal for individuals or people working in teams, across time zones and spread out geographically.
- The basics of how to set up, format and manage your data – information is more easily digestible in an organised presentation.
- Be able to create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets quickly, efficiently and securely.
- The essential formulas to manage and understand your data – add, subtract, sum, average.
- How to clean up incomplete or mismatched data – formulas that drive this process and streamline your workload.
- Short cuts that will improve your workflow.
- Learn formulas that you will be able to use in both Google sheets and Excel.
- Understand how to work with and filter data
- Simple functions you might have used in Excel, like SUM, COUNT, COUNTIF etc
- We use the Advanced Sheets functions, like INDEX, MATCH, IMPORT RANGE etc
- Learn how to create powerful calculations
- Importing and exporting data sets and how to best direct the flow of data.
- Learn to manipulate text, using arrays, split and other formulas.
- How to best control team members contributions when working on a collaboration to ensure a successful outcome.
- A full exploration of the depth of functionality of this application so that you can see what best suits your particular environment.
- Lots of examples so that you can see how to best apply this application’s functionality to your specific environment.
- How to organise and present data professionally.
- Learn Spreadsheets secrets and shortcuts
- Connect multiple Google Sheets Spreadsheets together and reference data in another sheet.
- We look at Pivot Tables in Sheets, they work similar to Excel but of course, Google makes them a lot easier.
- Create forms and surveys using Google Forms and connect them to your Sheets.
This section of the Google G Suite course, could be a separate course. But we thought that we wanted to give you the most value for your money with this course. This course is structured to more helpful than any other course on Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. We break down each lesson and concept with real life examples that you can follow along with to become and Sheets Power User.
Slides let you create pitch decks, project presentations, training modules, and more. Works well with other G Suite products. Advantages are to collaboration and the ability to access content from anywhere with an internet connection. Presentations are being created by multiple users, Slides makes it easy to share and work together. Message comment and brainstorm – build your presentations easily online. Create nice PDFs and more.
What can you do with Slides?
- We go through an introduction to Google Slides and Google Slide’s basic functionality
- Work together with others on the same slide presentation
- You control who has access
- Security and permissions on content
- Organize and find content within your Google Drive
- Prebuilt templates to choose from
- Create your own custom templates
- Simplify your presentations as your Slides guides you on creating the presentations.
- Option for offline access to Slides – works within your Chrome Browser
- Backup and export presentations to multiple formats
- Access Presentation from Any Device
- Walk-through of the creation of an example slide
- Easy Web Publishing and Sharing
- Select the perfect theme
- Add content and more with ease
- Made for smooth presentations – with speaker notes and multiple screens built-in ready to present options.
- Comment and edit with others
- Rearrange and easy to move slides around
- Apply transitions and more
- Versatile Download save and print options.
- You will be able to create stunning presentations in under 2 hours with Google Slides.
Create a website without coding – connect Google products easily. Collaborate and work together just like other G Suite Products. You select the other users who have access – share to the world or share to selected users it’s up to you. Google Sites is a powerful tool for easy website creation, drag and drop launch of your site in minutes.
Easy website creation tool offered by Google
- Anyone is able to create simple web sites
- Collaboration with others to build the site and share content
- Google Sites is a really easy-to-use website builder
- No Coding create your site
- Share your content to the world with a web URL
- Create and add multiple pages in minutes
- Similar to Google Slides and easy to work with
- Drag and drop content as needed
- Responsive in nature – defaults to amazing responsive site perfect for any size screen
- Integrate other G Suite Services and products
- Customize colors and look and feel
- Prebuilt templates ready for many types of content
- Search bar built-in
- Navigation is added which naturally builds as you add site pages
- Footer and header options
- Publish and share as you do with Docs
- Click of a button to publish and share your site
- You can customize what others see
- Perfect for an organization intranet
- Easily bring in content from many sources to make your page come to life
- Update layout and select customized feel
- Add style and theme to your pages
- So many options for components
- Edit update and collaborate
- Announcement banner for your site – to get the message out there.
- Launch a site within minutes, share your content to the world or select who sees it.
- Your site the way you want it made easy
A note-taking application developed by Google. Google Keep allows users to make different kinds of notes, including text, lists, images, and audio. Users can set reminders, which are integrated with Google. Keep can be used to create, manage, and share text-based memos, lists, images, and voice notes across multiple devices
Why use Keep
- Keep can convert text notes into checklists.
- Keep lets you share between the entire Google ecosystem
- Share and Collaborate With Others
- Remind and add notes to Keep
- Get text from an image
- Transcribe your ideas to keep to review later
- Dictate a note into your device
- Notes in Keep are searchable and editable
- Create a pop-up reminder in Keep
- Keep captures quickly with many options
- Add Reminders in Keep
- Help organize and prioritize tasks
- Make notes and pin important ideas
- Brainstorm and develop ideas that are captured in Keep
- Power of your mind
- Make a list
- Saving a drawing
- Label color and pin notes
- Use Google products side by side
- We cover the basics of how to use Chrome.
- Tips and tricks for Chrome.
- Advanced settings for Chrome.
- Useful plugins and extensions for Chrome.
- How to use Google Meet to have video chats and online meetings with others.
- How to use Google Meet to share information, documents and your screen during meetings.
And the full 30 day no-questions-asked Udemy instant guarantee is your assurance of the quality and potential of this course.
Get started today by clicking “Buy Now” and get full, lifetime access to this Complete G Suite Course with all future updates and all current and future course materials included!
We answer questions in this course like:
- Are there any G Suite marketplace apps that are free?
- Can you host a website with G Suite?
- Can G Suite work offline?
- Can G Suite replace Microsoft Office programs like Word and Excel
- How Does G Suite work?
- How to do certain things under the G Suite Admin.
- Is G Suite worth it?
- How does Google Sheets compare with Microsoft Excel?
- How does Google Docs compare with Microsoft Word?
- Can Google Docs edit pdf files?
- How Google Docs collaboration works.
- How does Google Slides compare with Microsoft PowerPoint?
- Can Google Sheets open xlsx files?
- Can Google Sheets count colored cells?
- Can Google Sheets do pivot tables?
- How do you collect responses in Google Forms?
- How are Google Forms opened or created?
- Where are Google Forms saved?
Current Reviews are as follows:
I am enjoying the easy explanations on how things are done and the pace of the course. Having worked with g-suite for some time now I am amazed at some of the little extra things that I am able to do but I had not clue existed. – Eddie Wille
This will make me so much more efficient. I love that! – Daryn Benton
I’m learning a ton of things I didn’t know about Chrome that will be hugely beneficial to me and I’m very happy about it. – Bethanny Brooks
An excellent course … Impressive! – Jan Roos
Who this course is for:
- Business Users
- Home Users
- Google Enthusiasts
Can I download The Complete Workspace (G Suite) Course, Beginner – Advanced course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The The Complete Workspace (G Suite) Course, Beginner – Advanced course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.