What you’ll learn
Become able to create a professional NFT Marketplace using NextJs, Hardhat, OpenZeppelin, and Ethers
Professional Blockchain techniques working with the Ethereum & Polygon network as well as the ethers library
Practice Functional Programming with react Hooks to professionally organize state in applications
Get support and make connections online with an active focused community with developers and mentors
Improve User Inteface Design skills for modern looking applications with CSS and powerful styling libaries
What you will learn in this course:
- Setting up the DApp development environment
- Create a Nextjs app using the create-next-app utility to recompose the React library
- Compile and Deploy Smart Contracts to Blockchain with Hardhat functionality
- Implementing industry standard NFT smart contracts for DApps with the ERC721 OpenZeppelin Contracts
- Using functional programming to maintain DApp state
- IPFS data hosting with Infura Blockchain Suite Project Management
- Implementing an NFT Minting form on the front end to lock in Metadata and Files for the DApp
- Modern Card Design and UI with Tailwind and CSS
- Hooking up a web3 provider to the Polygon and Ethereum network
- Running full unit testing with Chai
- And much more along the way!
Course Set up and Tools
This course develops its DApp project and source code with Visual Studio Code, a free (and pretty sweet) text editor for code. You can of course use your preferred IDE and any operating system you like… well as long as it’s either Max OSX, Windows or Linux.
Is this the right course for you?
This course is straight to the point, time sensitive, and focuses on completing the project at hand (the reasons and explanations for the code and how it works) as the primary. Pretty much all of this course in its entirety is just building out our DApp NFT Marketplace and stopping to explain the techniques and library connections along the way. If you are the type of person who gets the most out of learning ‘by doing’, then this course will be for you.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn how to use Hardhat to write, Deploy and Compile Smart Contracts onto Blockchain
- Learn the Solidity techniques that are used by professional in blockchain: test network deployment, IDE, debugging and compiling.
- Professional or Amateur interested in starting their own NFT Marketplace and are looking for a professional fullstack build template with learning explanations along the way
Can I download Build An NFT Marketplace From Scratch – Blockchain DApp course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The Build An NFT Marketplace From Scratch – Blockchain DApp course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.