After completing the course, you will learn…
- data types
- Boolean logic
- if/else statements
- ternary operators
- and my hands are tired of typing but much more.
- Execution contexts
- the ‘this’ keyword,
- and more….
- DOM manipulation
- Select and change Webpage Elements,
- DOM Events.
We will cover much more complex features like
- Function constructors
- Prototypal inheritance
- First-class functions
- The bind and apply methods, and more…..
Who this course is for:
- This course is for someone that wants to gain
- If you are a student and want to learn a web development language that sits in the first 4 always
- If you’re interested in using popular libraries/frameworks like React, Angular, or Node then you need this course.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.