The various objectives and chapters that will be covered include
Describe the Concepts of Security, Compliance, and Identity
- Understanding aspects such as Zero-Trust methodology, shared responsibility model, encryption , common threats
- Also understand concepts such as authentication and authorization, what is Active Directory
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Identity and Access Management Solutions
- Here, we will first look at Azure Active Directory. How do we work with identities.
- From there , we will go into self-service password reset and Multi-Factor Authentication.
- We will also see how to work with Condition access
- We will explore other identity security solutions such as Privileged Identity Management and Access Reviews
Describe the capabilities of Microsoft Security Solutions
- Here we will look into Network Security groups
- Understand how services such as Azure Bastion and Azure Firewall work
- See services such as Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel
Describe the Capabilities of Microsoft Compliance Solutions
- Here we will look at Compliance solutions in Azure such as resource locks, Azure Policy and Azure Blueprint
- Then we will look at Security and Compliance with Microsoft 365 that also includes Compliance Center, Microsoft Defender and Security Endpoint
- Some of the important aspects we will look into is sensitivity labels, eDiscovery, Data Loss PreventionWe will also see how to use an evaluation lab with Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those students who want to take the SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals exam
Can I download SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, Identity Fundamentals course?You can download videos for offline viewing in the Android/iOS app. When course instructors enable the downloading feature for lectures of the course, then it can be downloaded for offline viewing on a desktop.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from the course provider. The SC-900 Microsoft Security, Compliance, Identity Fundamentals course certification is a proof that you completed and passed the course. You can download it, attach it to your resume, share it through social media.
Are there any other coupons available for this course?You can check out for more Udemy coupons @ www.coursecouponclub.com
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.