What you’ll learn
- Use SQL to query a database
- Use SQL to perform data analysis
- Be comfortable putting SQL and PostgreSQL on their resume
- Learn to perform GROUP BY statements
- Replicate real-world situations and query reports
- Learn to use logical operators to add logic flow to your SQL queries
- Learn common SQL JOIN commands
- Learn to create tables and databases with constraints on data entries
- Learn to use Python to further advanced your SQL skills
- Learn the basics of SQL syntax
- Analyzing data using aggregate functions with GROUP BY commands
- Running advanced queries with string operations and comparison operations
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!
How long does it takes to complete the course?There is no deadlines to begin or complete the course, you can access lifetime, You will continue to have access to the course after you complete it.
Can I get a certificate after completing the course?Yes, upon successful completion of the course, learners will get the course e-Certification from Udemy. Certificates can be saved as a .pdf or .jpg file so that you can easily share your accomplishment. Udemy is not an accredited institution. As a result, the certificates cannot be used for formal accreditation.
Can I download The Complete SQL Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero course?Course has supplemental resources to their video lectures, like PDFs, design templates or source code. These resources can quickly be downloaded to your computer and viewed.
I recently purchased a The Complete SQL Bootcamp: Go from Zero to Hero course, but now I have a coupon code for what i paid What can I do?If you purchased the course, with in 30 days, you can contact udemy support team. they will help you in the process of price adjustment
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links and we may get small commission if you make a purchase. Read more about Affiliate disclosure here.